Cost Per Person: INR 1100/-
- Darshan without any queue
- 60 to 75 minutes Puja with Guide
- Pujari (Priest)
- Puja Samagri (Puja Items)
- Prasad (Sacrament)
Pashupati Temple Darshan procedure
Saraogi Nepal must be informed about the guest’s arrival one day before s/he arrives Kathmandu.
After reaching Kathmandu, the guest should contact Saraogi Nepal’s representative.
On the day of the Darsan Day, the guest must reach Pashupatinath Temple at the specified time at the North Gate counter of Saraogi Nepal with the puja voucher. In case the guest has no arrangement for transportation, then Saraogi Nepal must be informed one day in advance.
A locker for leather items and valuables such as purse / belt / camera / mobile will be provided as well as a place to keep
Thereafter then Pandit and Guide will guide you through the temple as follows:
Start with – Nandi Chandeshwer Darsan, Bashuki Nagraj Darshan with Parikrama, Surya Narayan Darshan with Pray, Bagmati Darshan, Shree Yantra with Ganga jee Darshan, Kotemukh Bhairab jee ki Darshan Bigyan Bhairab Darshan, Pashupatinath Darshan & Puja, Astamatrika Nawagraha Darshan, Yagyashala me Shiv Manas Puja, 108 Om Namha Siwaya Jaap, Prasad of Pashupatinath and Certificate.
Days when VIP Darshan is not possible
Nepali Calender yet to be announced
|1||Shiva Ratri||Feb 27 2014|
|2||Balachaturdashi||Nov – Dec 2013 (last year)|
|3||Teej||Sep 08 2013 (last year)|
|4||all Mondays during Shrawan||July – Aug 2014|
|5||Janaipurnima||Aug 21 2013 (last year)|
|6||Akshaya Tritiya||April 2013 (last year)|
On the above mentioned days only Darshan of Main temple of Lord Pasupatinath will be provided with Pujari, Security Guard, Guide, Prasad and Certificate. Darsan of Lord Pasupatinath will be provided at different timing.
Terms and Conditions
- The Darsan of all above only for Hindu or Indian Nationality.
- Services are subject to realization of funds.
- The tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be rescheduled.
- A passenger’s failure to arrive on requested date will result in a total loss of the Special Darshan.
- Saraogi Nepal Pvt. Ltd. cannot be held responsible for; the consequences of any delays, expenses incurred or alterations caused by illness, weather, war, terrorism, political events, civil strife, strikes, natural disaster, technical difficulties or any event beyond our control.
- Saraogi Nepal Pvt. Ltd. cannot be liable to pay any compensation if we are forced to cancel or in any way change your holiday as a result of situations outside our control which neither we nor our suppliers could foresee or forestall even with all due care.
- Subject to right reserve with SNPL